The Stanford Online Deliberation Platform is a video discussion platform designed for small group discussions. The platform is designed to facilitate a structured and equitable conversation with better opportunity for participants to speak up.
The platform is a collaboration between the Center for Deliberative Democracy and Stanford Crowdsourced Democracy Team. Features of the platform include speaker management, agenda management, abuse prevention, assisting with equitable participation, real-time analytics, scalability, and more. To learn more, please also visit: stanforddeliberate.org or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- About the Stanford Online Deliberation Platform
- À propos de la Stanford Plateforme de Délibération
- Acerca de la Stanford Plataforma de Deliberación
Examples of Deliberative Polling projects conducted with this platform
- Hong Kong
- United States: Baltimore High Schools, Deliberation in Schools: Economy and Healthcare, Shaping Your Stanford, New School on Planetary Sustainability
- A Moderator ChatBot for Civic Discourse, Stanford HAI