Deliberative Polling®: Macao
The first Deliberative Poll® held in Macao was on the subject of the Press Law and the Visual-audio Broadcasting Act.
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
- Introduction to Deliberative Polling®, video produced by Pablo López Guardiola and edited by eRS (Macao)
- 新聞局以只刪不增原則修訂出版法, TDM, 9/2012
- 政府先修訂出版法只刪不增, TDM, 9/2012
- Macao holds its first deliberative poll, People's Daily, 12/2011
- 澳門特區政府首次舉辦商議式民調, cnYes, 12/2011
- Macao SAR govenment holds its first deliberative poll, People's Network, 12/2011
- Deliberative Poll on Press Law Revision, Macao Daily Times, 9/2011
- Govt pays a local firm 3.5 million patacas to conduct poll on press, broadcasting laws, Macao Post Daily, 9/2011
- 協商民主可修正代議政制危機？, Macao Daily News, 8/2011
- 學者：商議性民調助科學 決策, Macao Daily News, 5/2010