The results of the deliberative poll, and the reactions of Michigan residents to issues such as poverty, education, unemployment, housing and the economy aired on public TV stations in Michigan on Jan. 18. Questions were formulated with the input of Michigan-based public policy experts. The event was sponsored by the Kellogg Foundation.
- Fishkin: Given time, people decide, Lansing State Journal, 2/2010
- Study Shows Some In Michigan Support Tax Raise, WLNS, 1/2010
- Getting Real About Taxes, The Detroit Blog, 1/2010
- Michigan residents who attended policy event willing to consider tax hikes, Crain’s Detroit Business, 1/2010 PDF
- Poll: Support for higher sales tax up in Michigan, Detroit Free Press, 1/2010